Development Committee Application Process
APGO members in good standing apply for the Development Committee through a competitive application and interview process. Applications are reviewed by the current chair. Following the ranking of applicants, the Development Committee Chair will conduct personal interviews with the top candidates to discuss their qualifications and interest. The Development Committee Chair will submit a slate of candidates to the APGO president for review and approval.
All applications must include the following.
Combine all documents into one PDF before submitting.
- Letter of intent (2-page maximum) addressed to John L. Dalrymple, MD, Chair, Development Committee, that includes a statement as to why you are interested in serving on the Development Committee and what background/experience you have that qualifies you to serve
- Current curriculum vitae
- Application deadline: May 2019
- Application review: May 2019
- Top candidates interviewed by Development Committee chair: May 2019
- Slate of top candidates submitted to the APGO President for review and approval: May 2019
- Selected members notified: May 2019
- Term officially begins: Immediately
- First official meeting: August 22 – 24, 2019