Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2014 Faculty Development Seminar
1. Immediate return on investment. Bring back the latest “how-to” knowledge that can be implemented at your institution and shared with your colleagues. You’ll learn the latest teaching tips, tricks and techniques in faculty development.
2. Access the full breadth of research and expertise. In one convenient place, you can choose from over 30 workshops, round tables and plenary sessions delivered by some of the country’s leaders in women’s health education and your colleagues.
3. Bolster your network. You’ll have ample opportunities to expand your professional circle with more than 14 hours of plenary and workshop sessions, and additional hours of networking with fellow leaders and colleagues.
4. Unplug and get inspired. Getting out of the office/classroom/hospital lets you focus on tough problems in the most efficient way possible – fully immersed in an expertise-rich. Rejuvinate your health and well-being by learning from a life coach during the Lunchtime Learning Session.
5. Make history. Enjoy the Florida sunshine and participate in the APGO 5K Suds Run. Earn a limited-edition APGO bottle opener keychain while supporting the 50th Anniversary Capital Campaign!
Excited about the idea of palm trees, warmer temperatures and sunny skies in January? (We are!) Join us for a medical education checkup in Palm Beach by registering now!