ACOG and APGO are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting participants and guests.
COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all attendees of the 2022 CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting. By registering for the meeting, you attest that you are fully vaccinated. We are closely monitoring CDC guidelines, state and federal mandates, and health safety measures that will be in place at the time of the meeting. Updates and information about on-site protocols will be communicated as soon as they become available.
We are working with the Rosen Shingle Creek to implement measures to prevent spread of the COVID-19 virus at our meeting. As we prepare for the meeting, we wanted to provide some important safety information:
- Following CDC guidelines, ACOG & APGO will require all attendees and staff to wear a mask, and practice social distancing to the extent practical in any indoor space.
- Rosen Shingle Creek staff will be masked in CREOG & APGO meeting space.
- Sanitizing stations will be prominently displayed throughout the property.
- ACOG & APGO staff will work closely with the hotel to adhere to social distancing regulations while maintaining a quality in-person experience when planning seating and room sets.
- Meeting is Completely Voluntary. Attendee acknowledges that the Meeting is completely voluntary, and that Attendee is under no obligation or other pressure to participate in the Meeting.
- Risk Acknowledgement. Attendee acknowledges the Meeting may expose the Attendee to certain risks including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and that injuries, death, or other harm could occur to Attendee or others. Attendee hereby accepts any and all risks of injury (including death) to Attendee arising out of or in any way connected with the Meeting.
- Attendee’s Obligations.
- Attendee will not participate in the Meeting if the Attendee:
- is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 related illness as described by the CDC (which can be mild to severe and can include fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, temporary loss of taste, digestive symptoms such as diarrhea or loss of appetite) in the most recent 14 days;
- is directed by a health care professional or public health official to self-quarantine due to a suspected or confirmed case of the COVID-19 virus by anyone with whom the Attendee has had close or household contact (within 6 feet) in the most recent 14 days;
- or has tested positive or been in close or household contact (within 6 feet) with anyone testing positive for the COVID-19 virus within the most recent 14 days; Attendee will immediately notify ACOG/APGO through its designated contact person if any Attendee that attended or participated in an Event has or reports any of the above conditions.
- Attendee will fully and promptly cooperate with ACOG/APGO in any contact tracing as requested by ACOG/APGO in such circumstances.
- Attendee agrees and warrants that at all times when Attendee is participating in the Meeting, Attendee will comply with all health and safety guidelines as then required by ACOG/APGO, which is following the current CDC guidelines relative to the COVID-19 virus. In the event that state or local laws or regulations related to the COVID-19 virus are more restrictive, ACOG/APGO will follow the state or local laws or regulations.
- Release. Attendee hereby waives, releases, and forever discharges any and all claims for damages for personal injury, death, or property damage which Attendee and/or Attendee’s children, heirs, executors, assigns, parents, personal representatives, or estate may have or which may hereafter accrue as a result of participation in the Meeting.
- Financial Responsibility. In the event that Attendee should require medical care or treatment for illness or injury, including but not limited to COVID-19, sustained as a result of participation in the Meeting, Attendee agrees to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment.